Thanks to everyone for the interest in PiDVS! I had no idea it would strike such a chord with people.
I’m currently in the process of finishing up the v2.0 (still got a few UI things left to add in).
New features include:
- Improvements to performance; now uses half the resources as v1.0.
- Bug fixes to USB loading and scanning; scanning is now more efficient, and takes less time to fully scan a library.
- UI improvements; the settings menu is now simplified. Improvements to the look and feel of the music library.
- UI now scalable. Complete rewrite of the UI to make the resolution scalable up to 1920×1080.
- Scope now implemented to make diagnosing timecode signal issues easier.
Heres a sneak peek: